EARTH WISDOM AND THE PRIMORDIAL MIND
Eco-Spirituality Through Ceremonial Practice
Class began on February 7, 2017 and is currently underway.
Course Learning Outcomes
- The practice of connections with Spirit in Nature, such as vision questing, Earthtribe immersions, and other ceremonies.
- How one’s personal tradition integrates with nature-based spirituality.
- Explore the connections between science, the eco-fields, and spirituality.
- Relate spirituality to the care of the soul and the planet, Mother Earth.
- Formulate a map for your personal contribution to the care of our planet.
- You can expect to expand your role as a ceremonial leader within your life context.
Each course requires 8 sessions taken in the context of approximately 16 weeks.
What is nature-based spirituality to you in your current approach?
How might your map relate to your work as an eco-spiritual mentor?
What ceremonies do you currently engage as meaningful?
As assigned at end of class.
Required Reading for this Course Will Be Assigned when you register
How Do I Enter the Program?
Contact Lillie Rowden, D.Min. at firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed information and possible entry into the Eco-Spiritual Mentoring Process.